1. Warranty conditions:
Products are free warranty if guaranteed all the following conditions:
– Product warranty on the list from the manufacturer or distributor.
– Product technical error by the manufacturer.
– The warranty period on the warranty remains in effect.
– Warranty intact, not patchwork, not scratched or repair, smeared.
– Full warranty information: product code, serial number, manufacturing date, customer name used, address, date of purchase (for product warranty does not apply to e).
– Warranty stamp and stamp seals (if any) by the manufacturers on the product intact.
Products not covered by warranty or repaired for a reasonable rate/fee will fall into one of the following cases:
– The product is not on the list of warranty from the manufacturer or distributor.
– The product does not satisfy one of the conditions of the warranty in Section 1.
– The series, model product warranty does not match.
– Customers voluntarily intervened to repair the product or repaired at the service center without the authorization of the Manufacturer.
– Products damaged due to user error, and the error is not damaged to the extent warranted by the manufacturers.
– The case of warranty, customer care staff of La Vie will be well-informed advice to customers before carrying out maintenance procedures.
2. Warranty period:
For hot cold water dispenser:
12-month warranty from the original date of purchase if error comes from Manufacturers mistakes.
For normal water dispenser:
Faucet warranty if it is broken or leaked during usage.
12-month warranty for the body part.
3. Warranty service methods
Warranty centers are mentioned in the warranty card supplied with the product. Please follow information in the warranty card to contact Service centers of Suppliers/ Distributors. Customer service department is available to support customer information about the service centers of Manufacturers, distributors engaged in product warranty system. Suppliers information is mentioned on delivery invoice/ receipt supplied with the product.
If you have difficulty in contacting the Service Centre, please contact the Customer Service department of La Vie, email@example.com mail address or hotline 1900 1906 for assistance.
In any case, the time taken for product warranty depends on the policies and / or the availability of equipment / product replacement Service Center and will be notified to you at specific times point Service Center received the product for warranty in case you are free to bring the product to the Service Center; or as soon as La Vie received notice of the warranty period in the event that you make warranty products through La Vie.
In any case, La Vie is not responsible for any damage or loss that occurs if you do not follow the guidance in this warranty policy.