La Vie entity operating relevant website, application or process involving the collection and use of personal data (“La Vie”) c is committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that you continue to trust La Vie with your personal data. When you interact with us, you may share personal information with us which allowsidentification of you as an individual (e.g. name, email, address, telephone number). This is known as “personal data”.
This notice (“Privacy Notice“) sets out:
- Scope and acceptance
- Personal data collected by La Vie
- Children’s personal data
- Why La Vie collects personal data and how it uses it
- Sharing of personal data by La Vie
- Your rights
- Data security and retention
- How to contact us
1. Scope and acceptance of this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice applies to the personal data that we collect about you for the purposes of providing you with our products and services we offer.
By using La Vie website (as defined below) or by giving us your personal data, you accept the practices described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to this Privacy Notice, please do not use La Vie website (as defined below) or give us any personal data.
La Vie reserves the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time. We encourage you to regularly review this Privacy Notice to make sure you are aware of any changes and how your personal data may be used.
2. Data collected by La Vie
La Vie may collect personal data about you from a variety of sources, including through:
- Online and electronic interactions with us, including via La Vie website, mobile applications, text messaging programs or through La Vie branded pages or applications on third party social networks (e.g. Facebook) (La Vie website);
- Offline interactions with us, including via direct marketing campaigns, hard copy registration cards, competition entries and contacts through La Vie consumer services call center;
- Your interaction with online targeted content (such as advertisements) that La Vie, or service providers on our behalf, provide to you via third party website or applications.
Data that we collect when you interact with La Vie Website
3. Children’s personal data
La Vie does not knowingly solicit or collect personal data from children below the age of 12. If La Vie discovers that it has accidentally collected personal data from a child below 12, it will remove that child’s personal data from its records as soon as reasonably possible. However, La Vie may collect personal data about children below the age of 12 years of age from the parent or custodian directly and therefore with their explicit consent.
4. Why La Vie collects personal data and how it uses it
La Vie collects and uses personal data only as necessary for the purposes for which it was obtained. La Vie may use your personal data for some or all of the following purposes:
- Consumer service – to provide you with consumer service, including responses to your inquiries, complaints and general feedback about our products. Consumer service may be provided through various forms of communication, including via email, letter, telephone and online chat features.
- Consumer engagement – to get you more actively engaged with our products and services. This may involve the use or publication of consumer-generated content.
- Personalization – La Vie may combine personal data about you collected from one source (e.g. a website) with data collected from another source (e.g. an offline event). This provides La Vie with a more complete view of you as a consumer, which, in turn, allows La Vie to serve you better and with greater personalization, including in respect of the following:
- Websites – to improve and personalize your experience on websites, using data such as account login information, technical computer information, and/or previous website usage information;
- Products – to improve La Vie’s products, tailor them to your needs and come up with new product ideas. This includes the use of demographic information, consumer profiling information and consumer feedback; and
- Interest-based advertising – to serve you advertisements tailored to your interests. One way La Vie does this is to match activities or information collected on La Vie website with data collected about you on third party sites (i.e. data-matching). This type of advertising is also known as “online behavioral advertising” or “targeted advertising”. Such personalization is typically performed via cookies or similar technologies.
- Marketing communications – to provide you with marketing communications where you have opted-in to receiving such communications (including information about La Vie, its products and services, competitions and promotions). These can be shared via electronic means (e.g. SMS, emails and online advertising) and via post. If you opt-in to receiving SMS, your mobile service provider’s policy for receiving SMS will apply, which may be at a fee.
5. Sharing of personal data by La Vie
La Vie does not share your personal data with any third party that intends to use it for direct marketing purposes, unless you have provided specific consent in relation to this.
La Vie may share your personal data with third parties for other purposes, but only in the following circumstances:
6. Your rights
6.1 Right to opt-out of marketing communications
You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications about La Vie and can do so by:
(a) following the instructions for opt-out in the relevant marketing communication;
(b) if you have an account with La Vie, you may have the option to change your opt-in/opt-out preferences under the relevant edit-account section of the account; or
(c) contacting us.
Please note that even if you opt-out from receiving marketing communications, you may still receive administrative communications from La Vie, such as order confirmations and notifications about your account activities (e.g. account confirmations and password changes).
7. Data security and retention
7.1 Data security
In order to keep your personal data secure, La Vie has implemented a number of security measures, including:
- Secure operating environments – La Vie stores your data in secure operating environments and only accessible to La Vie employees, agents and contractors on a need-to-know basis. La Vie also follows generally accepted industry standards in this respect.
La Vie will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the stated purpose, taking into account also our need to answer queries or resolve problems, provide improved and new services, and comply with legal requirements under applicable laws.
This means that we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period after your last interaction with us. When the personal data that we collect is no longer required in this way, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner
8. Contact us
La Vie acts as “data controller” for the personal data it processes in the framework of this Privacy Notice. If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Notice or La Vie’s personal data collection practices, please contact us by :
9. Phone at
HCMC: (028) 39 451 081
Hà Nội: (024) 37 169 293
Hotline: 1900 1906
10. Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Mail to
Customer Service Department
La Vie Vietnam Ltd.
Ha Noi: Floor 12, C’land Building, 156 lane, Xa Dan II, Dong Da District, Ha Noi
Ho Chi Minh: Floor 5, E.Town Central, 11 Doan Van Bo, Ward 12, District 4, Ho Chi Minh City